When you are in need of an Urgent Care Clinic Near Me, you can trust your medical emergency center in your town. This type of medical center acts as an alternative to emergency rooms or other hospitals if you have a minor medical emergency that may not be severe enough to require a trip to the ER.
They offer your family high quality, compassionate health care in a convenient and cost efficient manner. You do not need an appointment, just come in immediately.
As an Urgent Care Center They offer:
- An alternative to hospital emergency rooms for non-life threatening medical conditions.
- Minor surgeries, including suturing of minor wounds and abscess drainage.
- Assessment and initial treatment of joint and extremity injuries, including splinting and initial treatment of minor fractures.
- Minor ear nose and throat procedures such as care of nosebleeds and ear wax removal.
- Sports and school physicals.
- Secure electronic health record system with e-prescribing.
- Workers compensation acute injury assessment and treatment.
- Influenza and tetanus vaccinations.
- Secure electronic medical records system.
- Co-pays generally less than emergency room visits.
When you have an issue that needs to be addressed immediately, give a call or walk in today.
- Registration-What to bring with you:
When they accept Medicare and many commercial health insurance plans, you will need to provide us with your insurance card, a driver’s license or other forms of photo I.D. Co-pays are due at the time of your visit so we accept cash, debit cards or credit cards including VISA and Mastercard.
- Patient Forms:
To make your first registration go even faster, there are several forms you can choose to print from its website which you can fill out at home and bring with you. This is only for your convenience and totally optional.
- Insurance plans accepted:
They should accept most commercial insurances including: Medicare, Blue Shield/Keystone, Cigna, United Health Care, Great West, Intergroup, PHCS, Multi-Plan, Devon, Medical Mutual, Mercer First Choice, Health Assurance/Health America, Workman’s Comp including most PA and Ohio plans, most auto insurance carriers, with pending approvals for Tricare and UPMC. As of January 2011, acceptance as an Aetna provider is also pending, but please contact Aetna to let them know you would like to use us as a provider! We do not accept Medicaid or Medicaid HMO plans.
For those without health insurance:
In an effort to provide affordable access to our urgent care services for those without health insurance, they offer a flat fee service payable by credit card, debit card, or cash. This is a fixed fee that will not vary with the tests or services they may perform. Please call the urgent care center or business office for details.
They can treat adults, children, and infants for both medical problems and minor injuries.
Examples of injuries they can treat for you include: cut or wound repairs, tetanus shots, joint, and extremity injuries, minor eye injuries, boils, ear wax care or foreign bodies.
Examples of medical problems we can treat for you include sore throat, earache, pink eye, sinus, fever, cough, breathing treatments for minor wheezing attacks, vomiting, diarrhea, bladder infections, mild dehydration, rashes, and seasonal flu shots, to name a few.
When your doctor can’t get you scheduled quick enough, they can help you with physicals for school or sports. Because of their complexity, please call to schedule DOT exams.